Sunday, November 5, 2017

Story Announcement #7

Today, the Cartoon Network fandom is split in two: Those who like the classic (1995-2004) Cartoon Network shows, and those who like the more modern (2007-present) Cartoon Network shows. During the summer, in honor of the channel's 25th anniversary, I wrote a story about the old and new Cartoon Network characters going into war for their rights. I call it The Great Toon War.
I feel right now is the right time to post this story. The classic Cartoon Network clan will consist of Dexter's Laboratory, The PowerPuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Samurai Jack, and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. The modern Cartoon Network clan will consist of Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and The Amazing World of Gumball (there are LOTS of characters in The Amazing World of Gumball). Unfortunately, no one from OK KO will appear in the story, as this story was written before the premiere of OK KO. However, if you really want me too, I'll try to cram them into my story, somehow.
If you're asking if either Teen Titans or Teen Titans Go are appearing in The Great Toon War, I made a rule for myself: Only characters created at Cartoon Network Studios will appear in the story. The only exceptions will be Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Codename: Kids Next Door, and The Amazing World of Gumball.
I will begin posting this story on November 24th.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew is this amazing work. You are the most talented person I know who knows a lot of Cartoon Network. I hope you will be a writing in your future because you are so good at doing it. I really enjoy reading your stories when you send them to me. I miss you and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete