Monday, November 26, 2018

Christmas Present Announcement

Hi, everybody! Remember how in my review of Ralph Breaks the Internet, I stated that there would be a Christmas present announcement? Throughout December, I will post five special Christmas gifts: Two movie reviews and a three-part sneak-peak to one of my 2019 projects, Animated Movies Throughout the Years! In this project, each Friday, I will talk about animated movies from 1998 to 2018. However, I'm only doing animated films released in the United States, but I will definitely include imports from countries like Japan, France, and Ireland. First, however, I will do three prequels: 1989-1991, 1992-1994, and 1995-1997. However, if there's a movie that I find inappropriate, I will use this picture instead.

Image result for The Fairly OddParents Parental Block gif

As for the movies that I will review in December, I won't give out the names of the movies, but I will reveal the dates I will review them: December 4th and December 11th.
The Sneak Peek gift trilogy will begin December 7th.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew this blog called Christmas Present Announcement was very interesting, good, well-written, and a wonderful and awesome talented story-teller that I ever known in my life. Thank you so much for sharing your blogs with me. I am looking forward to reading your next blog that you send me.

    ReplyDelete