Sunday, March 20, 2022

Story Announcement #14

 Hi, everybody! As promised, I will tell you about my next story coming this April. Remember how at the end of Finding Dory, Hank, Destiny, and Bailey decide to move in the Great Barrier Reef with Dory and the gang?

Well, I was thinking: How would a beluga (which Bailey is) adapt to a warmer climate? Well, in this story, Finding Bailey, he gets sick, so Dory and Hank go on an adventure to Glacier Bay National Park in Alaska to return Bailey home. Meanwhile, Destiny the whale shark joins Bruce's recovery club so she can rejoin fish society without having to eat her friends.

However, this story will be much shorter than my others: Instead of being another movie, I'd imagine that Finding Bailey would be an hour-long special on Disney+. With all that said, however, I still put lots of work into the story, and I'm sure that you'll all enjoy it.

Finding Bailey is coming April 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment