Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Story Announcement #15

One of my guilty pleasure movies for 2022 was Chip n Dale: Rescue Rangers, and just like you at home, I secretly wish for a sequel. That's why I made my own sequel to the movie, called Chip n Dale 2: Wrath of Pickles. Great! Here's the synopsis below.

It's been one year since Chip and Dale defeated Sweet Pete, and they were as popular as they were 30 years earlier. When Ugly Sonic gets kidnapped by the mysterious organization 'Angel Paradise', Chip and Dale reunite with Gadget and Zipper to solve the case, as well as stop a new foe from depixelating every CG Toon in America.
Just like the first film, Chip n Dale 2 will have a villain who was a child star gone rogue: Angelica Pickles from The Rugrats. In this story, she hates CGI Toons, believing that they caused the end of theatrical 2D animation in America. She has her lackeys, which include a trio of weasels and Marvin the Martian, kidnap CGI Toons, and force them to convert to hand-drawn. If the Toons refused, they'd be sucked into a 90s computer and get depixelated on-screen for everyone to watch.
Just like Chip n Dale: Rescue Rangers, there will be lots of cameos from different Toons, some of which are favorites of either me or my family. Also, Emmy Pflugh will provide illustrations for my chapters, which I will upload on Instagram.
Chip n Dale 2: Wrath of Pickles is coming July 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment