Friday, January 27, 2017

My DVD Collection 2.0

Hi, everybody! Remember how back in August, I showed you my DVD collection?
http://asateriale.blogspot.com/2016/08/my-complete-dvd-collection.html
Well, I felt it deserved a bit of an update. First, these are some Muppet DVDs that don't have any room on my shelf. The new arrivals are Muppets Magic From The Ed Sullivan Show and Best of The Muppet Show Volume 5 (Vincent Price, Alice Cooper, and Marty Feldman).
These are movies on DVD I feel so-so about, though I have a guilty pleasure for Teacher's Pet. The new member in this batch is Despicable Me 2, mainly for my dad.
These four are all movies on DVD I got quite recently. I ordered Banjo the Woodpile Cat through Amazon back in August, I bought Fantasia 2000 at a yard sale back in October, I got Hugo the Hippo, a very strange Hungarian animated film, for Christmas, and Kung Fu Panda on New Year's Eve.
These are movies that I feel not many people like, yet I own them on DVD.
These are movies I plan on watching in the next week, or at least, on January 9th. However, I do not own The Rescuers or The Tale of Despereaux; They are rentals from the library. That night's movie was The Rescuers.
These are some more Muppet/Henson DVDs.
The new arrival in this section is A Muppet Family Christmas, which is rare on DVD.
The next three sections are the main meat of my DVD collection (but not literal meat). The new arrivals in these three pictures are Finding Dory, Zootopia, The Great Mouse Detective, and Lady and the Tramp.
 Once again, my DVD copy of Atlantis: The Lost Empire shares the same case as Frozen.

The black DVD case below Zootopia and above The Little Mermaid is Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Well, that's all I have for today, and tomorrow, I'll post my review of Steven Speilberg's We're back! A Dinosaur's Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment