Monday, April 10, 2017

My DVD Collection 3.0 (Birthday Edition)

Today happens to be a special day: Today is my birthday! This year, I am turning 21. In honor of the occasion, I decided to update my DVD collection. These following titles are now in my collection, all of which I got for my birthday.
Moana (Blu-Ray)
Up (Blu-Ray)
Toy Story of Terror! (Blu-Ray)
Jim Henson's The Christmas Toy (DVD)
Splash (DVD)
Groundhog Day (DVD)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (DVD)
Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1 (DVD)
Mary Poppins (DVD)
Without further ado, let's see what's in store!
As usual, these are the movies I'm going to watch within the next week. However, I do not own Epic, Pom Poko, or, Glob forbid, Furry Vengeance. I'm willingly going to review Furry Vengeance tomorrow.
 Splash is on top of Kung Pu Panda.
 The one in the middle is Walt Disney's Swiss Family Robinson. I found it at a church sale during my vacation to Florida.


As you can see in this picture, I now have so many DVDs that I made room for another shelf.
 That's Toy Story of Terror on the top of that pile.
 I apparently have Up on both DVDs and Blu-Ray.
That's my DVD collection so far. Tomorrow, much to my dismay, I will review Furry Vengeance. I know it will not be a movie I will be kind towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment