Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Contest Results

Well, the contest is over, and I'm surprised that no one submitted any entries! Guess that means no prize, which was a movie review of your choice. Sorry. Luckily, I made a backup drawing: Merida as a red fox.

For fun, I also drew Elena, from Disney Channel's Elena of Avalor, as a kinkajou.

A kinkajou is an exotic mammal that lives in the jungles of South America and Mexico. It may look like a primate, but it's, in fact, a relative of the raccoon.
Image result for kinkajou
On June 8th, much to my dismay, I will talk about the Top 10 Worst Animated Sequels.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew this is a well written blog. You are the only person that I know in my life that has done a Contest Resulta on their blogs. You are an awesome drawer. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I can’t wait to read your next blog that you send me about the Top 10 Worst Animated Sequels.

    ReplyDelete