Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Steven and Phoebe Chapter 16

"So you're from outer space?" Fionna asked Phoebe as she surfed she and Steven back to shore. "I heard that's the surfing's choice."
Suddenly, a Dinoponoid handcuffed Phoebe.
"We have Experiment 2-1-3!" One of them said.
"Excellent." Said Mr. Harriman. "Take him to my ship." The shore was surround by a heard of Dinoponoids and the rabbit. Steven wanted to stop them, but Tabes stopped the boy.
"Harriman, l can explain." Said Mojo Jojo.
"I'm retiring you, Mr. Mojo!" He said.
"Actually," said Double D. "Credit for the capture..."
"Goes to me!" Harriman finished. "You're lucky to end up on a fluff clod farm after we get this sorted out."
Dexter was about to escape.
"I think I should be..."
"You're the cause of all this!" Yelled Harriman. "If it wasn't for Experiment 2-1-3..."
"Phoebe." She interrupted.
"What?" Asked Harriman.
"My name Phoebe."
"Anyway, if it weren't for Phoebe, none of this mayhem would never happen!"
"Does Phoebe have to wait in the ship?" She asked.
"Yes." Answered Harriman.
"Can Phoebe say good-bye?"
"Yes."
"Thank you." Phoebe walked towards Evan and Steven.
"Who are you?" Asked Harriman.
"This is my family." She said. "I found it all by my own. It's little and broken, but still good. Yep, still good." After Phoebe finished her speech, she walked into the ship.
"Does she really have to go?" Eddward asked Harriman.
"You know as well as I do that the laws are absolute." Said Harriman. "I cannot change what the council has decided."
"Steven, didn't you buy that thing at the shelter?" Tabes asked Steven. This gave him an idea: He pulled out his pet certificate and ran towards the rabbit.
"Three days ago, I bought Phoebe at the shelter for two dollars." He handed Mr. Harriman the certificate. "If you take her, you're stealing."
"Aliens are all about rules." Said Tabes. Harriman glanced at the woman.
"Have we met?" He asked.
"CIA. Aberdale, Arizona. 1995."
"Oh yes, you were in high school back then! Take note of this." Harriman picked up Phoebe.
"This creature has been sentenced to life in exile, where she will live out here..." Harriman freed Phoebe. "On Earth. As caretakers of Ms. Phoebe, this family is now under official protection of the United Galactic Federation."
"This won't be easy to explain back at the police station." Said Tabes.
"I know what you mean." Agreed Harriman. "Don't let those two get on my ship." He was referring to Dexter and Eddward. The carrot-shaped spaceship soon departed.
"CIA?" Asked Evan.
"Former." Dana responded. "Saved the planet once by convincing an alien race that horseflies were an endangered species. Now about your house."
And so, Steven's house got rebuilt to support a bigger family, Phoebe, Dexter, and Double D became official members of the Universe family, Steven went to a real school, Fionna and Evan became an official couple, and they lived happily ever after.
The End
Author's Note: Aberdale was the main location in the underappreciated Cartoon Network series Clarence.
ClarenceWikiLocations
Well, another story is completed. Next month, to accommodate the release of The Incredibles 2, I decided to do the Top 10 Best and Worst Animated Sequels. I will begin with the Worst on June 8th.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew you are an awesome blogger. Your are an incredible storyteller. This story called Steven and Phoebe Chapter 16 is really good and it was a happy ending. Thank you so much and I really appreciate you sharing your blog with me my Best Friend. I am looking forward to reading your next blog with me that you write and send to me.

    ReplyDelete