Sunday, March 29, 2020

Story Announcement #11

Hi, everybody! I am so sorry I haven’t posted anything new in over three weeks. I was going to review the 1998 film Waking Ned Devine for St. Patrick’s Day on March 18th, but I felt that it wasn’t really family friendly. I was also going to post my review of the live-action Mulan on April 2nd, but because of the Corona Virus outbreak, the movie will be delayed to a later date. I thought this was the right opportunity to announce a story that I’m writing: This time, it will focus on Nickelodeon characters.
The story, The Retro Nicktoons Talent Show, will focus on the 90s and 2000s Nicktoons (excluding SpongeBob and The Fairly OddParents) putting on a talent show to prove that they still have some tricks up their sleeves. It will include characters from The Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocko’s Modern Life, CatDog, and many more. However, Cat and Dog will have separate bodies in this story.

As I am writing this, no date is set for the first chapter of this story, yet. Hopefully, it will arrive between May and July.
PS. I promise that I will review Mulan and Scoob (which has also been delayed because of the Corona Virus) as soon as they come out.

1 comment:

  1. This story that you are writing sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to reading it soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete