Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Olaf Presents Cinderella

Olaf: Presenting Cinderella.

Cindy! Olaf: A dream is a wish your heart makes!

(Cut to Tremaine! Olaf in a small bed)

Tremaine! Olaf: Puh, dreams. Kiss them goodbye, Cinderella, because you have to do chores that will take you all day to finish!

(Cut to Jaq! Olaf walking around in a circle)

Jaq! Olaf: Cinderelly will never make it to the ball with all that hard work from her evil stepmom!

(Cut to Mary! Olaf with sewing equipment)

Mary! Olaf: Hey, we can do it! We can fix Cinderelly's dress while she's working.

(Cut to Jaq! Olaf and a Snowgie, playing Gus, sneaking up on Sven, playing Lucifer)

Jaq! Olaf: Careful, Gus-Gus. Lucifee is mean.

(Sven wakes up and growls at Jaq! Olaf and the Snowgie, making them flee)

(Cut to Jaq! Olaf showing Anna's winter dress to Marshmallow)

Jaq! Olaf: We finished your dress, Cinderelly!

Marshmallow: I love it! (takes the dress out of Jaq! Olaf's hands and wears it like a cape)

(Cut to Drisella! Olaf with a shocked expression on her face)

Drisella! Olaf: Hey, that's my dress! Give it back! (rips the dress off of Marshmallow's back, leaving it torn apart)

Marshmallow: My dress! (starts crying)

(Cut to Fairy Godmother! Olaf petting Marshmallow's foot)

Godmother! Olaf: There, there, Cinderella. I will make you a beautiful dress so you can go to the ball.

Marshmallow: Really?

Godmother! Olaf: Yes. All I have to say is the magic words: Bibbity-boppity-boo!

(Cut to Cindy! Olaf with a smaller version of Elsa's iconic blue dress)

Cindy! Olaf: I'm beautiful! Come mice, who've suddenly turned into horses! (hops on Sven's back and gallops off)

(Cut to Cindy! Olaf dancing with a Snowgie)

Cindy! Olaf: So this is love... (alarm clock goes off) Oh no. I need to get going! (runs offscreen and leaves behind his right foot)

(Cut to Tremaine! Olaf holding a key with Sven by her side)

Tremaine! Olaf: I know it was you at the ball, Cinderella, so I'm going to lock you up so you won't marry that Prince. Instead, one of my daughters will! Lucifer, guard the key. (hands the key to Sven)

(Cut to Cindy! Olaf behind some icicles)

Cindy! Olaf: Mice! Help me get out of my room!

(Snowgies charge at Sven, but he swats them away like flies)

Cindy! Olaf: That's not enough. Get Bruno!

(Marshmallow walks on screen and roars at Sven, making him scamper off)

(Cut to a Snowgie putting on Cindy! Olaf's foot)

Cindy! Olaf: It fits! Now I can marry the prince of my dreams and leave my stepfamily behind!

(Cut to Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff watching the play)

Anna: At least Oaken sells extra dresses.

THE END

Once again, here's concept art from Emmy Pflugh!

Cotton balls on the end of the carrot nose is a nice touch.

Tune in next week when Olaf retells the final animated movie to have involvement of Walt Disney, The Jungle Book!

Once again, here's a link to Emmy's website.

The Autistic Animator's Desk – Emmy Pflugh (wordpress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment