Thursday, December 28, 2017

My DVD Collection 5.0

My DVD Collection 5.0
Happy belated Holidays, everyone! With every Christmas comes news DVDs and Blu-Rays! Today, I'll show you my updated DVD collection!
These are movies/specials/episodes I will be watching between December 25th and January 12th. I watched Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas that night as a Christmas present. However, I DO NOT own Megamind. The copy you see here is a rental from the library.


The DVD at the bottom of this pile is Walt Disney Treasures: Silly Symphonies. This is actually a rare DVD, in which only 150,000 units were produced.


The Blu-Ray at the top of this pile is the underrated CGI holiday special Prep and Landing, as well as Prep and Landing 2: Naughty vs. Nice.
Once again, the black DVD case (the one below Up and above Big Hero 6) is Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The film turns 80 this year.



I now have Toy Story 2 and Beauty and the Beast at both houses.
Well, that's my DVD/Blu-Ray collection so far! On New Year's Day, I'll cover what animated movies will premiere in 2018!

1 comment:

  1. You did amazing writing all of this. You are an amazing person who knows a lot about how to have your own bloggers account. Andrew you have a big collections of DVD Videos. I hope that you will enjoy watching all those Movie. I can't wait to read your next blog.

    ReplyDelete