Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Great Toon War Chapter 17

The Great Toon War Chapter 17
"Noooo!!!!" Shouted Nom Nom. "You ruined my one chance for cable domination! That house of mouse only gave me three Night Howlers! I can't ask for more, because we're not owned by the same company!" Bloo started getting out a camcorder.
"Wow." Said Bloo. "This will definately make up for T-Rexatron Alienwolf III, A Prequel in Time: The Unrelenting!"
"You know how expensive it was to get those flowers and convert them into 2D?" Nom Nom continued. "Like tens of thousands of dollars! It would only make sense that since you ruined my future, I should ruin yours. I'm going to steal Steven, force him to revive Cartoon Network villains of old and new, and together, nothing, I mean nothing will stand in our way!"
"That wasn't in the deal!" Said Uncle Grandpa. "You said you would just turn the bears savage so you could help me win the war to prove our new shows are better."
"It's not about proving which shows are better." Said Nom Nom. "It's about power and control! I need more viewers and fans from the live-action world! With my adorable cuteness, I will manipulate anyone! Now come with me, Cookie Cat boy."
"No." Said Steven.
"No?" Nom Nom asked rhetorically. "Then I guess I have to make drastic measures." He then dialed his cell phone. "Hello? There's a tubby little boy here in Tristan da Cunha with a gemstone in his belly button, and I need him for world domination. I need him to revive deceased villains like Susan, Aku, and Jack-o-Lantern for my uprising. The Lich? No way! He's insane!"
"You have a good story to tell, koala boy." Said Bloo.
"It's Nom Nom!" Shouted the koala. "And yes, it is an ingenious plan, but why do you ask?"
"Because I recorded the whole thing!" Replied Bloo.
"So did I." Said Bobert. "I also alerted authorities from Elmore, as well as authorities from other shows." Nom Nom then walked over to Bobert and tried to reset his memory, but the button closed up, and a taser came out of Bobert's chest and electrocuted the koala.
"I also come with several weapons, including a taser." Bobert concluded. Mandy then picked up the cell phone.
"Cancel the order, please." She said.
"You know," Said Uncle Grandpa. "I think I learned something. Just because someone gives you a bad review doesn't mean you should go to war with them. Besides, thanks to Giant Realistic Flying Tiger, I found out I have a fan base in the real world! So we can call the whole thing off now." Grim then raised his hand.
"Could I just make one suggestion?" Asked Grim.
"Yes you may, skeleton man!" Said Uncle Grandpa.
"Could you please rename the Eric kid Dragontooth?" Grim asked. "Cupcake is an embarrassing name, and he deserved to be nicknamed Dragontooth."
"Hold on a second." Said Uncle Grandpa. "I just need to change my mind." Uncle Grandpa lifted his hat, pulled out his brain, and placed a bigger one inside. "Request granted! I will rename Eric Dragontooth when I see him again!" Steven then walked over to Grim.
"Here's your scythe back, Mr. Reaper." He said, and he gave Grim back his scythe.
"Oh, Scythy!" Said Grim. "I missed you so much!" Grim then kissed his scythe. Steven then walked towards Madame Foster.
"Can we make peace now?" He asked.
"Yes we may, young hero." Replied Madame Foster, and she and Steven shook hands. Uncle Grandpa soon started to cry.
"I now declare this war to be over!" Said Uncle Grandpa, and everyone cheered.
"If only Finn were alive to see this." Said Jake.
"Yeah." Said Marceline. "He would be proud." Mandy then starred at the unconscious Nom Nom.
"What should we do with this marsupial?" She asked.
"I already alerted authorities." Said Bobert. "Cops will soon be here to arrest the koala."
"Can we go home, now?" Asked Bloo. "I have valuable footage to send to the Oscars." Both the classic and modern Cartoon Network characters decided to return to California.
Author's Notes: The movie Bloo mentions in this chapter, T-Rexatron Alienwolf III, A Prequel in Time: The Unrelenting, was from the Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends episode 'One False Movie'.
In Uncle Grandpa, Uncle Grandpa nicknames all his nephews, nieces, and grandchildren. In the episode 'Nick Name', Uncle Grandpa makes a kid named Eric, who doesn't have a nickname, do all sorts of crazy chores, including slaying a bush dragon! After Eric slays the dragon and pulls out one of its teeth, Uncle Grandpa foolishly gives Eric the nickname 'Cupcake'. I know this is meant to be comedy, but that's just plain dumb. Eric himself even asked if he should be nicknamed Dragontooth, but UG just had to go with 'Cupcake'. Does this look like a cupcake to you?!
Cupcake
If you ask me, he looks a bit like Maui from Disney's Moana.
Thank Glob that Uncle Grandpa finally ended. It was so ridiculous that it made Billy and Mandy (which was actually quite awesome, but it didn't have much logic) look like science!
The deceased villains that Nom Nom mentions in this chapter include Aku from Samurai Jack, Jack-O-Lantern from 'Billy and Mandy's Jacked Up Halloween', The Lich from Adventure Time, and Susan from the Regular Show episode 'Benson Be Gone'.

No comments:

Post a Comment