Saturday, December 2, 2017

The Great Toon War Chapter 9

The Great Toon War Chapter 9
"Next up," Said Madame Foster through a megaphone. "Billy vs. Banana Joe!" The huge-nosed boy and the Googley-eyed banana started running towards each other with their weapons in their hands. Banana Joe swung his light saber and cut Billy in half. However, he didn't mind; In fact, he laughed hysterically, and Banana Joe started laughing, too.
"Next up," Said Madame Foster through a megaphone. "Chowder vs. Richard Watterson!" The imaginary Chowder Goo created and Richard Watterson walked to a table, and Larry was there.
"Welcome to Joyful Burger's Hundred-Burger Feast!" Larry began. "Whoever can eat 100 Joyful Burgers in 30 minutes will not only win this challenge, but also get a free pass to every restaurant in Elmore for five years! On your mark, get set, go!" Chowder started sucking the burgers in like a vacuum cleaner, while Richard was stuffing them into his mouth one by one. After 30 minutes passed, Chowder finished off every burger, while Richard was starting to get sick. Larry then walked over to the table to choose the victor.
"And the winner is..." He said. "Chowder!" He held up Chowder's arm in victory.
"Aww." Said Richard. "If only I had a bigger stomach."
"Next up," Said Madame Foster through a megaphone. "The Grim Reaper vs. Steven Universe!" The skeleton and half-gem started walking towards each other. Grim started laughing at Steven.
"What are you going to do to me?" Asked Grim. "Distract me with your pierced Quartz? Ha ha ha ha ha!" Grim then got out his scythe and was about to cut off Steven's head, but Steven got out his shield. After Grim swung his scythe a few times, the shield broke. Steven then cased himself in a bubble. Grim tried to break the bubble with his scythe, but it was no use.
"You can't stay in there forever!" Said Grim. Steven then rammed Grim over with the invincible bubble and tried to find Connie. Instead, he ran over Penny Fitzgerald by mistake. Steven turned off his bubble and started talking to Penny.
"Sorry, Penny!" Said Steven.
"It's fine." Said Penny. "Why are you in such a hurry?"
"I need to find Connie!" Said Steven. "I need her help, since she's good with a sword, and I'm good with a shield. Could you help us buy us some time by fighting the Grim Reaper?"
"I will." Said Penny. "But I want you to do me a favor: In case I die, tell Gumball that I would marry him, even if he is a bit crazy."
"I'll try my best." Said Steven, and he ran back to the MCN home base. Penny then turned into a bat with antlers and flew to where Grim was.
Meanwhile, Grim was finishing on putting himself back together again. Suddenly, he heard something: It was not Steven, but Penny Fitzgerald.
"What are you supposed to be?" Grim asked.
"I am Penny Fitzgerald." Said the fairy. "And I am going to stop you from your evil doings."
"You really think just because I have a Jamaican accent and a black robe automatically makes me evil?" Grim asked. "After living with two different children for over a decade, their culture has been rubbing off of me. As a result, I can't kill them. But I can kill you!" He swung his scythe at Penny and cut her head off. Grim laughed maniacally again, but then, Penny's body started becoming larger, turned green, sprouted four dinosaur-like legs, and a long tail. Also, the head rolled back into the main body and split into three. Penny transformed into a hydra.
"Oh no." Said Grim. "Not a hydra. Why did I have to live for thousands of years and know so much? Everyone knows that if you cut off a hydra's head, two more come out!"
"Do you have a problem with that, dry bones?" Asked Penny's heads.
"Well," Grim stammered. "No. It's just that it's my only weapon. The only other choice is Horror's Hand, but I placed in my forbidden trunk, and it's all it's all the way back in Tujunga, and..."
"Enough chattering, bone bag." Said a voice. It was Stevonnie, Steven and Connie fused together. "Penny, I will handle this, but you are welcome to watch."
"Who are you?" Asked Grim.
"I am Stevonnie Masewaren Universe of Beach City." Said the fusion. "I am a Crystal Gem, and I demand you to put down your scythe!"
"Like I would do that." Said Grim. "My scythe needs me."
"Then you leave me no other choice." Said Stevonnie. "I have to fight you." Stevonnie lashed their sword towards Grim, and a couple bones fell off. Grim then took a swing with his scythe, but Stevonnie stealthily dodged it. They then aimed for the arms, and Stevonnie swung the sword at Grim's hands. Grim then picked up his scythe with his toes. While he was picking up the scythe, Stevonnie attacked from behind and lunged at Grim's chest, leaving a hole in his robe.
"Look what you've done!" Said Grim. "This has been my family's robe for 10,000 years!"
"Guess it isn't your lucky day." Said a familiar voice. When Grim looked behind him, Penny was a rhinoceros with antlers. While Grim was staring at the fairy, Stevonnie grabbed the scythe and trapped it in a large cube-shaped bubble. Lion then appeared, Stevonnie jumped onto the magical wildcat, and headed back to the MCN home base.
"Why does this always have to happen to me?" Grim asked himself, and Penny charged through the skeleton and broke him.
Author's Notes: Stevonnie's introduction is heavily influenced by this quote from Moana.
'I am Moana of Motunoi. You will board my boat, sail across the sea, and restore the heart of Te Fiti.'
Larry is a character in The Amazing World of Gumball who runs almost every single job in Elmore, where the show takes place.
Image result for Larry from The Amazing World of Gumball

Horror's Hand was an item in Billy and Mandy that would show the finder its worst fear. It was featured in the TV movie 'Billy and Mandy's Big Boogie Adventure'.
Grim had a secret trunk in Billy's basement in Billy and Mandy. It contained all sorts of supernatural items. Because Billy was so stupid, he would go in there without Grim's permission and cause mischief by accident.
Image result for Billy and Mandy Grim's trunk

1 comment:

  1. Andrew this is amazing. I can't believe it already Chapter 9 of The Great Toon War. I can't wait to read the next one that you send me. You are the best person I know that is a movie buffer that knows a lot about Shows. You are amazing blogger that I know of.

    ReplyDelete