Sunday, August 14, 2016

My Complete DVD Collection

Hi, everybody! Today, I feel like giving a tour of my DVD collection, as of August 14th, 2016.
These are the movies I am going to watch within the next week. Tonight, I am watching The Rescuers Down Under. However, I DO NOT own The Ten Commandments (a 2007 CG knockoff of The Prince of Egypt, which I'm reviewing for a future project), Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, or Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End. They are all rentals from the library.
These are DVDs I keep in a shelf connected to my bed. I call them outcasts because my closet won't handle any more DVDs! I'm sorry if the pictures look a but fuzzy or tilted. My device was meant to take 'Selfies'.
This is my major DVD collection. It's so big I had to use three photos.
My copy of Frozen in this section actually has two movies: Frozen on Blu-Ray (I lent the DVD  copy to my sister a long time ago) and Atlantis: The Lost Empire on DVD.
The pitch-black DVD case (the one below Fantasia and above Cinderella) is the 2001 2-Disc DVD release of Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
I'm so sorry that Zootopia isn't part of my DVD collection yet. I plan on getting it for Christmas because if I were to get it now, I won't have anything for Christmas!
And finally, these are my Muppet/Henson DVDs. They got their own shelf.
Well, that ties it for my DVD collection, and I guess I'll see you again tomorrow. Have a nice weekend and a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment