Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Land Before Kanto Chapter 5

Little Leaf was now resting at a pond. An Axew dove into the water and kissed the bed of the lake. When she got out, she noticed Little Leaf and said 'Hello.' The Bayleef said nothing. "Maybe you can't talk yet. Huh, huh?"
"Don't you know anything?" Replied Little Leaf. "Meganium don't talk to...whatever you are."
"Oh, I'm a Meganium, too, see?" The Axew said, trying to pierce a leaf into the horn on her head. Little Leaf was not impressed.
"Okay, I am not a Meganium." She said. "I am an Axew. My family got separated after the big earth-shake."
"I'm heading to the great valley." Replied Little Leaf. "My mom said it was where all the herds we going."
"Oh, I hope my family will be there!" The Axew said. "My name's Dragoon."
"I'm Little Leaf." The two left the pond and were now in a desert-like area. They were playing a game similar to hopscotch.
"Don't step on a crack or you'll fall and break your back!" Dragoon sang, but then, her stomach grumbled.
"My stomach is talking." She said.
"Mine too." Said Little Leaf. "I wonder what these taste like." He bit a branch of a tree, but then something screamed.
"The tree is talking." Said Dragoon.
"No it isn't." Replied Little Leaf, with the branch in his mouth.
"You shouldn't eat talking trees. Nope, nope, nope!" Suddenly, a red and blue bird Pokemon dropped from the branch and landed on Little Leaf's face. The Bayleef screamed and the Archen was sent flying and crashed into ground.
"Who are you, huh?" Asked Dragoon.
"My name is Archie." He said.
"Archie?" Replied Dragoon. "What a funny name."
"Did I fly?" Asked Archie.
"No, you fallled."
"I falled?" The Archen sobbed.
"But how did you get up there?"
"I climbed."
"But you're a flyer, not a faller." Said Little Leaf.
"It's hard to fly." Said Archie. He flapped his wings, but he didn't stay airborne for long.
"We are heading to the great valley." Said Little Leaf. "Want to come with us?"
"Sure." Replied Archie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in a cave, Earthtooth was lying on the ground unconscious. Erin managed to find him, letting out a scream. To make sure if Earthtooth was alive or not, she decided to head butt into the Groudon. When she was charging into him the second time, Earthtooth woke up, causing Erin to scream with fear. She ran out as fast as she could.

No comments:

Post a Comment