Thursday, May 10, 2018

Steven and Phoebe Chapter 4

Meanwhile, on Earth, in an ocean near Beach City in Southwestern Florida, a lionfish was given a peanut butter sandwich. Steven Universe, a young and kind of chubby boy, was swimming with a shoal of fish, a family of dolphins, a small turtle, and a cartoony-looking shark. Steven needed to get to Zumba class before the teacher noticed he was late. However, when he saw an obese man with an egg-shaped head and a huge nose, Steven stopped to take a picture.
------------------------------------
At the school, Melanie Baker was counting how many students there were. There was a teenager with holes in his large ears, a kid with a red cap and a shovel-shaped chin, a larger kid who looked a bit like a Muppet, and a naughty and obese young adult with somewhat greenish skin. However, there was one kid missing: Steven Universe!
In the nick of time, Steven made it to class, but when that round of Zumba ended, the other students slipped on the water that Steven brought in.
"Steven, why are you all wet?" Asked Ms. Baker.
"It's Sandwich Day." Responded Steven. "Every Tuesday, I give Spike a peanut butter sandwich, but today we ran out of peanut butter, but Evan recommended a tuna sandwich. I can't give Spike tuna! Do you know what tuna is?"
"Fish?" Ms. Baker asked.
"IT'S FISH!" Shouted Steven. "If I gave Spike tuna, I'd be an abomination! I was late because I had to run to the store to buy some peanut butter because all we have is stinking tuna!"
Ms. Baker was trying to calm Steven down. "Steven, why is this so important?"
"Spike controls the weather." The other teachers and students were weirded out.
"You're crazy." Replied Lars, the teenager with large ears. Steven exploded and beat up Lars, but Ms. Baker broke up the two boys.
"Guys!" She commanded. "Everyone please calm down!"
"Come on." Pleaded Steven. "I just want to dance. I practiced."
"Steven," Said Ms. Baker. "I think I should call Evan." Lars was looking at his arm.
"I think he bit me." Said Lars, while his friends laughed immaturely.
Author's Notes: The obese man with an egg-shaped head and a huge nose is Harold, Billy's dad in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. He was almost as stupid as Billy himself.
Harold
The small turtle is Lancelot, from the obscure Cartoon Network show Mike, Lu, and Og. He's a bit similar to Snoopy, Charlie Brown's famous dog.
Image result for Lancelot from Mike, Lu, and Og
The cartoony-looking shark is Jabber Jaw, a cowardly shark from the Hanna-Barbera cartoon of the same name. From what I've been told, it was basically the same as Scooby-Doo except underwater.
Jabberjaw.png
For those diehard Steven Universe fans, I am sorry that I made Lars a bully in this story. I am aware that he is now friends with Steven in the show, and even made it to space with him, but when I first wrote this story in early 2015, he was still a bully.

The kid in the red cap with the shovel-shaped chin is Kevin, Eddy's rival in Ed, Edd n Eddy. He had a habit of calling the Eds 'dorks'.

The naughty and obese young adult with greenish skin is Muscle Man from Regular Show. He is best known for his joke and catchphrase 'You know who else (fill in the blank here)? My mom!'
Reg muscleman
The larger kid that looked a bit like a Muppet was Belson, the pessimistic gameaholic from Clarence (it's his nose that makes Belson look like a Muppet).
Belson
The best way to describe Clarence is like a cross between Ed, Edd n Eddy and Hey Arnold! Ms. Baker is also from Clarence. She looks something like this.

The family of dolphins in this chapter is a nod to the dolphin family from the Clarence episode "Zoo".

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome blogger and this writing is well written. You are the only person that I know in my life that knows a lot about Pixar Movies. This story you wrote was dad because students in Steven class was making fun of him but then again this Chapter 4 called Steven and Phoebe was an awesome story written by Best Friend which is you. Thank you so much Andrew for sharing your blog with me. I am looking forward to reading your next blog that your send me and write.

    ReplyDelete