Saturday, May 12, 2018

Steven and Phoebe Chapter 6

Evan chased Steven all around the house until he finally caught Steven in a bag. When Evan let Steven out, he asked "Why didn't you wait at the school? You were supposed to wait there! Steven, do you not understand? Do you want to be taken away?" Steven stood silent. "Answer me!" Evan demanded.
"No!" Shouted Steven.
"No you don't understand?"
"No!"
"No what?"
"No!" Steven fell to the ground and mumbled to himself.
"Sometimes you can be a pain, Steven!"
"Why don't you sell me and buy a rabbit instead?"
"At least the rabbit would behave better than you!"
"You'll like it 'cause it's stinky like you!"
"And quieter!" Steven closed the door.
"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Evan shouted.
"I'm already in my room!" Both Steven and Evan grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
A couple hours later, Evan came into Steven's room with an ice cream sandwich shaped like a cat's head. "Are you hungry? I have Cookie Cats." Said Evan.
"We're a broken family, aren't we?" Steven asked sadly.
"No! Maybe a little. Maybe a lot. I shouldn't have yelled at you."
"We're brothers, it's our job. I like you better as a brother than a dad."
"Yeah?"
"And you like me better as a brother than a rabbit, right?" Steven was starting to cry.
"Oh, Steven. Yes I do."
"I hit Lars today."
"You hit him?"
"Before I bit him."
"You bit him? Steven, you shouldn't..."
"People treat me different."
"They just don't know what to say. I'll tell you what: You promise not to get into any more fights and I won't yell at you. Except once in a while." Steven then looked at his camera.
"Oh, my camera's full again! Aren't they beautiful?" Steven asked, pointing to pictures of obese people in his room. Suddenly the power went off. Steven noticed something fall from the sky.
"A falling star! Get out, Evan, I have to make my wish!" Steven kicked Evan out of his room, but he listened to Steven talk to himself.
"It's me again." He said. "I need someone to be my friend. Someone who won't run away. Maybe send me an angel! The nicest angel you have." 
---------------------------------------------------------------- 
Little did Steven know that the 'star' was actually the police cruiser experiment 2-1-3 stole! When she emerged from the remains of the vehicle, 2-1-3 gave a maniacal laugh.
The first creature she encountered was a large green frog. She poked the frog with a ray gun, but it just hopped away. Suddenly, a drop of water fell from the sky and hit 2-1-3. She fired her ray gun into the sky, but then it started to rain. Before she knew what was going to happen next, a truck ran over her.
"What did I run over this time?" Asked the truck driver. "I hope it's not another hamster." He checked under the truck, and an orange stubby arm drooped out.
Author's Notes: The truck driver in this chapter is the one from the Codename: Kids Next Door episode 'Operation: PIANO'. 
Image result for Codename Kids Next Door Operation: PIANO
The frog in this chapter is Wirt Junior, an amphibian that went by many names in Over the Garden Wall.
Greg (the one with a teapot on his head) holding the frog.

Cookie Cats were a desert that Steven liked in Steven Universe. They appeared in the episode 'Gem Glow'.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew this writing blog is awesome. You did an awesome job with this story called Steven and Phoebe Chapter 6. This story about Steven and Phoebe Chapter 6 was a really great story and it started really sad but then it changes to happy at the end of the story. Thank you so much Andrew for sharing this blog with me. I am looking forward to reading your next blog that you send to me and write.

    ReplyDelete