Friday, July 7, 2023

Chip n Dale 2: Wrath of Pickles Chapter 3

Back at Chip’s house, he and Dale saw lots of empty packages and cartons of what contained cheese. They saw Monterery Jack lying on the floor next to the refrigerator, which was wide open. Millie was also licking off a package of Wallace and Gromit cheese.

“Monty?” Chip asked, closing the fridge door. “What happened? Why are there empty bags on the floor?”

“Sorry, Chipper.” Said Monty, letting out a burp. “You know how I am about cheese. I’M ADDICTED TO IT, OKAY?!?!” Monty spat out cheese as he talked, getting it all over Dale.

“Say it, don’t spray it.” Said Dale, wiping off the cheese. “How are you gonna help us with our next case if you’re on the floor like that? And more importantly, Disney’s 100th anniversary is coming this October!”

“What case?” Monty asked.

“CGI Toons are getting kidnapped.” Said Chip, fighting with Millie to let go of the package. “And we’re the only ones who can solve the case. This case could be as big as Sweet Pete.”

“I’m sorry, guys.” Said Monty, starting to get up. “Just look at me. 200 ounces of flab, a 5:00 shadow, and clothes that don’t fit. Even after co-starring in the Rescue Rangers reboot, I’m still a slob who’s just crackers about cheese.”

“You need to find a psychologist, Monty.” Said Dale, getting out his phone. “Luckily, I know a guy. I met him at FanCon a few years back, and he cured me of my peanut addiction! His name is Dr. Otto Von Scratchansniff.”

“As in that guy on Animaniacs?” Monty asked.

“Of course!” Said Dale, showing a picture of Dr. Scratchansniff on his phone. “You know, while I’m on my phone, I might as well tell Gadget and Zipper about the news.” He then started to call Gadget about the news.

—-------------------------

Meanwhile, at Gadget Hackwrench and Zipper McFly’s house, they were getting supper ready for their 42 kids.

“How’s the cheese chowder going, honey?” Asked Gadget.

“I could use some help.” Replied Zipper. “It could be more convenient if I had someone to help me. These utensils are too big, even the tablespoons!” Suddenly, Gadget’s cellphone started ringing. “Tad, could you get that?”

“Okay, daddy!” Said one of their kids. He answered the phone, and Dale was on the line. “It’s Dale, mommy! One of your co-stars!” Gadget walked over to the phone and grabbed it.

“Dale?” She asked. “Why are you calling?”

“There’s been a CGI kidnapping!” Dale answered. “And we want to know if you want to help us solve the case. Chief Bogo gave us only 120 hours to solve the case, and we need to reassemble the Rescue Rangers!”

“We’d love to, Dale.” Said Gadget. “But we have our paws full. Being a parent is a lot of work!”

“I know someone who could help watch the kids.” Said Zipper. “I was an extra in A Bug’s Life a few years back, and I’m actually friends with one of the actors: Francis Ladybird! But whatever you do, don’t call him a lady.”

“Great!” Said Dale. “When can Francis get back to us?”

“I’ll call him as soon as I finish supper.” Replied Zipper, and a bowl smashed to the floor.

“Isn’t Dale aware that it was just a TV show?” Asked one of the kids.

“Yes.” Said Gadget. “But he loves the adventure, even back then.”

—--------------------------------------------

The next day, Chip, Dale, and Monty have met up with Gadget and Zipper outside their front door. Chip decided to put on his Indiana Jones-esque outfit from 'Rescue Rangers', which he's been saving all these years.

“Has the babysitter arrived yet?” Asked Monty.

“He should be here any time now.” Said Zipper. “Then we can drop Mr. Cheese-Pants at that psychiatrist.” Soon enough, Francis arrived at the Hackwrench/McFly household.

“Hello, there.” Said the ladybug. “I’m here to babysit the children of Gadget Hackwrench and Zipper McFly…? Are you serious? A mouse and a fly? I’d hate to see what the kids look like.” Francis entered the house through the window and encountered crazy mouse-fly hybrid kids.

“Are you the nanny mom and dad asked for?” Asked one of the kids.

“Nanny?” Asked Francis, starting to get angry. “NANNY?! Just because I’m a ladybug automatically makes me a girl, huh? Is that it, fly boy?” He then touched the kid with his antennas. “And judging by your scent, you’ve probably been swimming in cheese all morning!” Zipper then entered the house to give Francis advice.

“I know you’re famous for having a short fuse,” Zipper said. “But please be gentle with our kids. They don’t like being yelled at. Use your clown act.”

“Alright.” Said Francis. “Hey, kid. Sorry for yelling at you. I just don’t like being called a girl.”

“Sorry.” Said the son.

“Great to hear that things worked out.” Said Zipper. “We have to get going now. I’ll be back in between two to five days!” Zipper then flew off to join the other Rescue Rangers as Gadget began building a plane out of garbage.

Author’s Notes: In Chip n Dale: Rescue Rangers, Gadget and Zipper got married and had 42 kids and counting.

The cheese chowder is a nod to the recipe from the OG Rescue Rangers episode ‘Short Order Crooks’.

No comments:

Post a Comment