Saturday, April 16, 2016

How To Train Your Dragonite Chapter 10

"We're leaving." Brendan told Toothless, packing up a basket. "We're going on a vacation. A permanent vacation." Suddenly, Serena appeared on a rock.
"I want to know what's going on." She said. "No one gets as good as you do. Especially you. Start talking! Are you training with someone?"
"Training?" Stammered Brendan.
"It better not involve this." Said Serena, holding Brendan by the shirt. She dropped Brendan when she heard a noise.
"Okay, you're right." Lied Brendan. "I've been making outfits." Brendan was trying to block Serena from walking any further, but she cracked his wrist.
"Ow!" Exclaimed Brendan. "What was that for?"
"That was for lying to me." She said, before kicking him. "That's for everything else." Suddenly, Serena heard the noise again. It was a Dragonite!
"Get down!" She told Brendan. "Run, run, run!" Before she could swing her axe to kill Toothless, Brendan pushed Serena out of the way.
"Don't do that." Said Brendan. "You're scaring him."
"I scared him?" Asked Serena.
"Serena, Toothless. Toothless, Serena." Said Brendan. Serena ran off to tell Cyllage.
"Oh no, we're dead." Said Brendan. "Toothless, I have a plan."
Before Serena could reach civilization, Toothless snatched her and dropped her on a tree branch.
"Brendan!" She yelled. "Get me down from here!"
"You have to give me a chance to explain." Said Brendan.
"I am not listening to anything you have to say!" Shouted Serena.
"Then I won't speak. Just let me show you. Please, Serena." He extended his arm towards Serena, and she reluctantly grabbed on.
"Now please get me down." Said Serena.
"Toothless," Brendan told the Dragon. "Down, gently." Instead, Toothless shot like a rocket, causing Serena to scream her lungs out.
"Toothless, what's wrong with you?" Asked Brendan. "Bad Dragon. Sorry, he's not normally like this."
Before both of them knew what would happen next, Toothless took a nosedive, went under some waves in the oceans, and shot back up into the sky.
"Thanks for nothing, you useless reptile." Said Brendan.
"Okay, I am sorry!" Begged Serena. "I'm sorry. Just get me off of this thing." With those words, Toothless flew at a normal pace. When Serena opened her eyes, she saw the clouds. She could see Cyllage from that view.
"Alright, I admit it." She said. "This is pretty cool. It's amazing. He's amazing. So what are you going to do? Your final exam is tomorrow. You'll have to kill a Dragon."
"Don't remind me." Said Brendan.
Toothless's pupils became thin and his antennas began to twitch. He was heading towards what seemed to a cave, with hundreds of other Dragons.  They were carrying food they stole from the Vikings. Charizards, Druddigons, Hydreigons, and Salamence were inside the cave, dropping food down the abyss of the cave.
"It's satisfying to know that all of our food has been dumped down a hole." Said Brendan.
"They're not eating any of it." Said Serena.
Then, a Druddigon dropped a measly Barboach into the hole, only to be eaten by an even bigger dragon. It was black with green bug-like eyes and a crest around its fat neck.
"Alright, bud," Said Brendan. "We have to get out of here now!" Brendan, Serena, and Toothless, along with the other dragons, flew out of the cave.
Author's Note: I am sorry that I will eventually have to kill Zygarde, but I have no other choice. Killing Dialga or Giratina might cause a wormhole, killing Palkia might create a black hole, and killing Kyurem would cause an ice age. Also, if Rayquaza were to get killed, who would stop Groudon and Kyogre from fighting?

No comments:

Post a Comment