Monday, April 18, 2016

How To Train Your Dragonite Chapter 12

Before long, Norman's crew strapped Toothless to the boat and started sailing. This broke Brendan's heart. Serena walked over to Brendan to comfort him.
"It's a mess." She said. "You must feel terrible. You've lost everything. Your father, your tribe, your best friend."
"Thank you for summing that up." Said Brendan. "Why couldn't I kill that Dragon when I had that chance? Would have been better for everyone."
"Yep." Said Serena. "The rest of us would've done it. So why didn't you?"
"I don't know. I couldn't."
"That's not an answer."
"Why is this important to you all of a sudden?"
"Because I want to remember what you say right now."
"For the love of Arceus! I was a coward. I was weak. I wouldn't kill a dragon."
"You said 'wouldn't' that time."
"Whatever! I wouldn't! 300 years and I'm the first Viking who wouldn't kill a Dragon."
"First to ride one, though. So?"
"I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him and I saw myself."
"I bet he's really frightened now." Said Serena. "What are you going to do about it?"
"Probably something stupid." Admitted Brendan.
"Good," Said Serena. "But you've already done that."
"Then something crazy." He ran to the arena to think the unthinkable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you're planning on getting eaten," Said Tierno. "I'd go with the Druddigon."
"You're wise to seek help from the world's most deadly weapon." Said Ryan. "That's me."
"I love this plan." Said Gary.
"You're insane." Said Bryan. "You're alright in my book."
"So," Said Serena. "What is the plan?" Brendan lured a Charizard out of its cage without being injured. Gary was about to pick up a spear, but Serena slapped him.
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked Brendan.
"It's okay." Said Brendan. Gary placed his hand on the Charizard's head, and the Fire-type Pokemon actually liked Gary. Brendan headed to the inventory of weapons to grab a rope.
"You're going to need something to help you hold on." Said Brendan. Serena, Tierno, Bryan, and Ryan then looked at the other Dragons: a Salamence, a Druddigon, and a Hydreigon. "We're going to rescue Toothless."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Norman's crew used Toothless's echolocation to find Dragon Island, and they finally found it.
"We're here." Said Norman. "Ready the weapons."
In a matter of minutes, large wooden sticks and catapults surrounded half the mountain on the island.
"When we crack this mountain open," Said Norman. "All hell will break loose."
"In my undies." Said a Viking. "Good thing I brought a spare."
"No matter how this ends," Norman continued. "It ends today."
Rocks were launched from the catapult, eventually creating an entrance to a cave. Another catapult launched a fireball, and as it went through the cave, it lit up the inside of the cave, revealing swarms of Dragons on the cave walls and ceiling. Norman, wielding a sledge hammer, charged into the cage with a battle cry, forcing hundreds of Dragons to fly out.
"Is that it?" Asked Dexio. "I would've expected more." Suddenly, Norman heard rumbled from inside the mountain.
"It's not over yet." Said Norman. A large roar echoed from inside the cave. Everyone started running away so they wouldn't get crushed by a sudden avalanche. The mountain cracked open, revealing a gigantic black snake-like Dragon with green bug-like eyes and a crest around its neck. It was Zygarde, the Dragon of all Dragons.
"Holy Arceus!" Exclaimed Dexio. "What is that?!"
"Kobalion, help us." Said Norman. "Fire the catapults!" The catapults fired rocks at the gigantic Dragon, but they were no use. Zygarde crushed them with its vestigial legs and spat huge amounts of mud at the ships, drowning them. With Toothless still strapped to the boat, he was in great danger.
"I was a fool." Said Norman. "Lead the men to the far side of the island! Dexter, go with the men."
"I'd better stay," Said Dexio. "In case you're thinking of doing something crazy."
"I can buy them a few minutes if I give that monster someone to hunt!" Said Norman.
"Then I can double that time." Both of them acted as live bait to distract Zygarde by taunting it or throwing sticks at it. Suddenly, an explosion appeared behind Zygarde's back. The Viking students were riding Dragons. Brendan and Serena were riding a Salamence, Ryan and Bryan were riding a Hydreigon, Gary was riding a Charizard, and Tierno was riding a Druddigon. Everyone else was amazed.
"Every bit the Swinub-headed stubborn Viking you ever were." Said Dexio. Norman simply nodded his head in agreement.
Author's Note: If you're wondering on how I'm going to make Zygarde fly, I will make its flight pattern similar to that of a flying snake.
Kobalion is a Steel/Fighting-type Pokemon that was part of a trio of other Legendary hoofed Pokemon. The other two were the Rock/Fighting-type Terrakion and the Grass/Fighting-type Verizion.

No comments:

Post a Comment