Thursday, April 21, 2016

How To Train Your Dragonite Chapter 15

When Brendan woke up, Toothless was in his bed.
"Hey, Toothless." Said Brendan. "It's nice to see you. I'm in my house. That means you're in my house."
When Brendan saw his left foot, it was a wooden block with a piece of metal at the end. Brendan assumed he was dead, and went along with it. He opened his door and saw Vikings and Dragons living in peace and harmony.
"I'm dead." He said.
"No," Said Norman. "But you gave it your best shot. So, what do you think?" Everyone suddenly crowded towards Brendan, even Serena, who punched him lightly.
"That's for scaring me." She said, before kissing him on the lips. "That's for everything else."
Brendan was also given a new sail for Toothless, who happily hopped out of the house. Brendan, Serena, Gary, Tierno, Ryan, and Bryan started to take off on their Dragons.
This village is Cyllage. It rains nine months of the year and hails the other three. Any food that grows here are tough and tasteless. The people are even more so. The only upside is the pets. While other places may have Skiddos or Chatots, Cyllage has Dragon Pokemon.
THE END
Author's Note: If you're wondering if I'll ever do How To Train Your Dragonite 2, I won't be for three reasons.
1.  The choice I made for Valka, Hiccup's mother, would make no sense. I had Claire in mind, the Dragon-Type Gym Leader in Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal, as well as the remakes, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.
2. There are way too many new Dragons in How To Train Your Dragon 2, and so far, excluding Mega Evolutions and alternate forms, there are only 38 Dragon-Type Pokemon.
3. I personally find How To Train Dragon 2 too dark, and I don't think I can rewatch it that many times before my heart aches.
HOWEVER, I will have another story next month: a Cartoon Network version of Disney's Lilo & Stitch. Details will be posted on April 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment