Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A Loud Legend Chapter 11

WARNING! Parental guidance is strongly advised for the end of this chapter!
Ronnie Anne's troops were now walking to Ontario to fight Oonski and his army. However, they were starting to feel a bit worn down, and they started singing.
Soldiers: For a long time
We've been marching off to battle
Harold: In a thundering herd,
We feel a lot like cattle
Heffer: Hey! I'm a cattle!
Soldiers: Like the pounding beat,
Our aching feet aren't easy to ignore
Sid: Hey! Think of instead
A girl worth fighting for
Lincoln: Huh?
Sid: That's what I said!
A girl worth fighting for
I want her paler than the moon
With eyes that shine like stars
Harold: My girl will marvel at my strength
Adore my battle scars
Heffer: I wouldn't care
On what she'll wear
Or what she'll look like
It all depends on what she cooks like
Bass, pork, chicken, mmm
Harold (to Lincoln): Bet the local girls
Thought you are quite the charmer
Sid: And I bet the ladies
Love a man in armor!
Soldiers: You can guess what we
Have missed the most
Since we went off to war
Sid: What do we want?
Soldiers: A girl worth fighting for!
Harold: My girl will think I have no faults
Heffer: That I'm a major find
Lincoln: Uh, how about a girl who's got a brain
Who always speaks her mind?
Heffer, Harold, and Sid: Naw!
Sid: My manly ways and turn of phrase
Are sure to thrill her!
Harold: He thinks he's such a lady killer!
(Harold slaps Lynnda's butt, but then she kicks Harold)
Squidward: Got a girl back home
Who’s unlike any other
Harold: Yeah, the only girl
Who'd love him is his mother
Squidward: I heard that!
Soldiers: When we come home from victory
They'll line up at the door!
Sid: What do we want?
Soldiers: A girl worth fighting for!
Sid: Wish that I had...
Soldiers: A girl worth fighting for!
Before the soldiers could sing another verse, they all saw what remained of the Water Tribe. There were no survivors: Oonski and the Coons killed everyone in the village, even the koi Ta and Lui. What remained was a bunny plush. Lincoln noticed it and put it in his backpack, as it reminded him of his childhood toy Bun-Bun.
"I don't understand." Said Ronnie Anne. "My brother should be here."
"Captain!" Said Squidward. "Look." He pointed at where the Royal Woods Army battled the Coons. The Coons won, and they killed everyone, including Bobby Santiago, the general and Ronnie Anne's brother. She saw Heffer holding a green jacket and a cellphone, with the words 'Bobby Santiago' written on it.
"The general." Said the bovine. Suddenly, Clyde ran up to 'Collin' holding a blue skirt and a cellphone, with the words 'Lori Loud' written on it.
"The general's girlfriend." He said, with tears in his eyes. Both Lincoln and Ronnie Anne placed the remains of their siblings in the room where Ta and Lui would swim.
"I'm sorry." Said Lincoln. After that, the troops marched out of the Water Tribe and into Ontario.
Author's Notes: I feel horrible for killing off two Loud House characters in the same chapter. At least now Lori and Bobby will be together forever.
If you're wondering who Clyde's next crush will be, I will explain in Chapter 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment