Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Loud Legend Chapter 16

Back in Royal Woods, the Loud family just heard the news about Lincoln. Rita was upset, while the sisters were proud. Lynnard was sitting in the backyard with Luna, and Lincoln finally returned home with something in his hands.

"Lincoln!" Said the father and daughter in unison.
"Dad, Luna," Lincoln began. "I brought you the mace of Oonski. It's a gift from Really Really Big Man. I was also given a medal for defeating the Coons once and for all." He showed them the shiny medal. Luna then sat up and gave Lincoln a hug.
"Oh, Lincoln." She said. "The greatest gift of all is having you as a brother. I missed you so much."
"I missed you too, sis." Said Lincoln.
"But the medal's nice, too!" Said Lynnard. "That's definitely going in the trophy case!" Suddenly, the other sisters heard a familiar voice, and they all, minus Luan and Leni, went into the backyard.
"Lincoln's back!" Said Lana.
"The spirits told me you would return." Said Lucy.
"I was so angry that you left without permission!" Said Rita. "But I'm so happy you're back."
"We all missed you, big brother." Said Lily. Lincoln then remembered something. He pulled out the bunny plush he found in the Water Tribe and gave it to Lily.
"This is something I got from my trip." Lincoln told his 5-year-old sister. "It reminded me of Bun-Bun. You were probably too young to remember him. He was a plush I would sleep with every night. However, when you turned 2, I decided to give up on him. However, I felt you need her more than me. Here you go, your new fluffy friend Korra." Lily starred at the plush.
"I love it!" She said. "You're the best brother ever, Lincoln!" She hugged Lincoln, and Lincoln hugged her back.
Luan and Leni were looking from inside the house, in case someone rang the doorbell.
"He brought home a backscratcher?" Said the blonde. "If you ask me, he should've brought home a girlfriend." Suddenly, both of them heard the doorbell. It was Ronnie Anne Santiago, sister of the late Bobby Santiago.
"Excuse me." She asked. "Does Lincoln Loud live here?"
"He's in the backyard." Said Luan, and Ronnie Anne walked over to the backyard.
"OMG!" Said Leni. "Sign me up for the next war!"
In the backyard, everyone gasped when they saw Ronnie Anne.
"Lincoln!" She said, blushing. "You forgot your helmet. Actually, it's your dad's helmet, isn't it?"
"I'll leave you two alone." Said Lynnard, grabbing the helmet, and he walked inside the house.
"Would you like to stay for dinner?" Asked Lincoln.
"Would you like to stay forever?" Asked the six sisters, since Lori recently died.
"Dinner would be great." Said Ronnie Anne.
--------------------------------------------------------
In the cemetery, Splinter saw the scene with Craig.
"Come on. Who did a good job?" Asked Craig.
"All right." Responded Splinter. "You can be a guardian again." Upon hearing that, Craig hollered with delight, and the ancestors all had a celebration, as well as a housewarming party for the recently deceased Lori Loud and Bobby Santiago.
"He may have been a pain," Said Lori, who was now a ghost along with Bobby. "But at least he defeated the Coons and brought our family honor. And the best part is, I don't have to worry about Clyde anymore!" She pointed to Clyde's house across the street, and he was happily playing with Haiku.
While swinging on a tree branch, the branch broke off, and Craig, who was swinging on the tree, landed near Lincoln.
"Thanks, Craig." He said, giving the serpent a fist pump on the forehead. Suddenly, Walt flew in with a can of assorted pet food strapped to his back, and it attracted Cliff, Charles, and Geo.
"Craigory!" Said Splinter.
THE END
Edited 6-22-2017
I had to think of a way to bring the bunny plush back, so I thought of giving the bunny plush Lincoln found in Chapter 11 to Lily would be the best option.
There you have it, ladies and gentlemen: My final story, A Loud Legend. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed making it. As for upcoming events, I plan on doing something honoring animated films that didn't get the Oscar nomination for Best Animated Feature. It will happen some time in April or May. Tomorrow, I will finally post my anticipated review of the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment