Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Muppets Inc Chapter 12

While Splurge was playing with the child, whom he named Boo, Marc tried his best to persuade Gladys into giving him Boo's card key.
"Gladys, my tender, oozing blossom." He said. "You're looking fabulous today. Is that a new haircut?"
"Can you just get to the point?" Asked Gladys in an annoyed tone.
"Okay, here's the gist." Said Marc. "Listen, I need a favor. Lenny has been working late last night out on the scare floor. I really need the key he was using."
"Well, isn't that nice?" Said Gladys sarcastically. "But guess what? You didn't turn in your paperwork last night. This office is now closed." She closed her garage-like door on Marc's fingers, making him scream in agony.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, back in the bathroom, Splurge was still playing with Boo.
"Ready or not, here I come!" He said. "I'm getting warmer. Any second now. Fee fi fo..." He was interrupted by Marc.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I'm looking for the kid." Said Splurge.
"You lost it?!" Asked Marc.
"No, she was just..." Like it was right on cue, Boo ran towards Splurge's foot, but she looked upset. They then heard Lenny's voice, and the three hid in a stall. Lenny came to wash his hands. Scooter, Lenny's assistant, then came in to tell Lenny something.
"Lenny! Thank goodness!" He said. "What are we going to do about that child?" Lenny covered the orange Muppet's mouth. He then turned invisible and opened the doors one by one. When he was about to open the door to the stall Marc, Splurge, and Boo were in, Scooter ran up to Lenny to tell him something.
"The front page! It's on the front page!" He said. "The child, the one you're after!"
"Will you be quiet?" Commanded Lenny. "Don't you think I'm aware of that? I've been up all night trying to find it."
"I did a simple calculation, factoring in the size of the restaurant. The child may have escaped!"
"Yeah, well, until we know for sure, we'll act like nothing happened, understand? You get the machine up and running while I take care of the kid. And when I find whoever let it out, they're dead!" Lenny and Scooter soon left the bathroom, but Marc accidentally put his foot in the toilet.
Author's Note: I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. I assure you that the next one will be longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment