Thursday, September 22, 2016

Muppets Inc Chapter 21

Back in the scare floor, JP was waiting for Marc and Splurge to return. CDA agents were at his side.
"When the door lands in this station, cut the power." He explained. "You'll have the child and the criminals responsible for this whole mess." On the railing, Marc, Splurge, and Boo were still holding onto the door.
"Great." Said Marc. "A welcoming committee. What are we gonna do?" Splurge then thought of a plan.
The door finally landed where JP wanted it to.
"This is the CDA." Said a Muppet. "Come out slowly with the child in plain sight."
"Okay, okay." Said Marc, walking from behind the door and holding the Kermit suit. "You got us and here we are. Here's the kid. I'm cooperating. But before you take us away, I have one thing to say." He pulled a sock out of his mouth and threw it on one of the CDA agents. This caused the other agents to pile on that agent, while another group chased Marc. With the CDA and JP distracted, Boo, who was out of the suit, along with Splurge, grabbed the door and ran to a secret door station. This was however, noticed by JP Grosse. He ran after Splurge with Boo in tow.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Splurge finally made it into the secret room and locked the door. He pulled a door out of the station and placed Boo's door in it. The two entered Boo's bedroom, but JP used a literal battering ram to break the locked door down.
"I think we stopped him, Boo." Said Splurge. "You're safe now." JP then entered the room with an unpleasant look on his face.
"This has gone far enough, George." He said.
"She's home now!" Said Splurge. "Leave her alone!"
"I can't do that! She's seen too much. You both have."
"It doesn't have to be this way."
"I have no choice! Times have changed. Scaring isn't enough anymore."
"But kidnapping children?"
"I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die, and I'll silence anyone who gets in my way!" JP pushed Splurge out of the way and grabbed the child, but it was the wrong one. JP was in the simulation room. The real Boo was hiding behind the bed. The wall then went up to reveal Marc behind a control panel with CDA agents by his side.
"I don't know about the rest of you guys," Said Marc. "But I spotted several big mistakes. Let's watch my favorite part again, shall we?" Marc rewound to the part where JP said 'I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die!' and looped it. The agents then grabbed JP and started dragging him out.
"I hope you're happy, Splurgenson!" Said JP. "You've destroyed this company. Muppets Incorporated is dead! Where will everyone get their screams now? The energy crisis will only get worse because of you!" JP was finally dragged out.
"Stay where you are." An agent said to Marc and Splurge. "Number One wants to talk to you. A door opened and the two Muppets couldn't believe their eyes: It was Gladys!
"Hello, boys." She said. "Ten years of undercover work were almost wasted when you intercepted that child, Mr. Splurgenson. However, without your help, I never would have known that this went all the way up to JP." Boo then ran up to Splurge. "Now about the girl."
"I just want to send her home." Said Splurge.
"Very good." Said Gladys. She then brought up her walkie talkie. "Bring me a door shredder."
"You mean I can't see her again?"
"That's the way it has to be. I'll give you five minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment