Sunday, September 18, 2016

Muppets Inc Chapter 17

"Oh, I never thought things would come down to this..." Said JP, setting up a door. "Not in my factory. I'm sorry you boys got mixed up in this. Especially you, George. But now we can set everything straight again for the good of the company." A door came down, but it wasn't Boo's door. This one was metal.
"That's not her door." Said Marc.
"I know." Said JP. "It's yours." Lenny materialized and opened a door that led to a frozen tundra. He pushed Marc and Splurge inside and closed the door. When Splurge tried to open the door, there was no factory.
"Boo!" He shouted. He tried slamming it again and again, but nothing happened.
"It's too late!" Said Marc. "We're banished genius. We're in the human world! What a great idea, going to your old pal JP Grosse! Too bad he was in on the whole thing! All you had to do was listen to me, just once! But you didn't, did you?" Splurge didn't say anything. "You're still not listening!" Marc pounced on Splurge and they started rolling down the mountain and fought each other. When they reached the ground, they were greeted by a large Muppet with brown shaggy fur, wrecked clothes, yellow eyes, a unibrow, an orange nose, and a red lower lip.
"Welcome to the Himalayas!" He said. He brought Marc and Splurge to his cave to warm up. Marc was wearing mittens on his hands, feet, and ears.
"Abominable!" Said the brown hairy Muppet. "Do I look abominable to you? Why can't they call me the Adorable Snowman or the Agreeable Snowman? That's why I call myself Sweetums. Would you like a snow cone?" He held a tray of snow cones, but Marc wasn't in the mood. Splurge was sitting at the entrance of the cave, mourning over his past actions.
"Did you see the way she looked at me?" He asked.
"Ah, poor guy." Said Sweetums. "I understand. It ain't easy being banished. Take my buddy, Doglion. When he was banished, he fashioned himself a diaper made from poison ivy. He would wear it on his head like a tiara. He called himself King Itchy. But it won't be so hard for you guys, though. You must be best friends!"
"He's not my friend." Said Marc.
"Oh, I was assuming you were friends." Said Sweetums. "When I saw you out in the snow, I thought you were hugging."
"Look at that big jerk." Said Marc. "He ruined my life, and for what? A stupid kid! Because of you, now I'm stuck in this frozen wasteland!"
"Wasteland? You mean Wonderland!" Said Sweetums. "How about all this fabulous snow, huh? And wait until you see the local village. I haven't even mentioned all the free yak's milk." This caught the attention of Splurge.
"Say that again." Requested Splurge.
"Yak's milk?"
"No, something about a village. Are there kids there?"
"Sure. Big kids, small kids, kids that climb on rocks..."
"Where is it?!"
"At the bottom of the mountain. But it's a three day hike."
"Three days?! We have to get there now!" Splurge hit his head against a wall, making an icicle fall. The icicle landed near a pile of bobsleds.
"You want to go to the village?" Asked Sweetums. "Rule #1: Always, I mean, never go out in a blizzard!"
"We need to get to Boo." Said Splurge, but Marc hit him with a snow cone.
"Boo?! What about us?" Shouted Marc, throwing another snow cone at Splurge. "Ever since that kid came in, you've ignored everything I've said and now look where we are!" He threw another snow cone at Splurge. "We were about to break the record, Splurge!"
"None of that matters now." Answered Splurge.
"None of it matters?" Asked Marc. "What about Miss Piggy? I'm never going to see her again." Sweetums then noticed his tray.
"Would you look at that?" Said Sweetums. "I ran out of snow cones! I'll go out and get some more." After Sweetums left the cave, Splurge started pushing the sled.
"And what about me?" Continued Marc. "I'm your pal. I'm your best friend. Don't I matter?"
"I'm sorry, Marc." Said Splurge. "I'm sorry we're stuck out here. I didn't mean for this to happen. But Boo's in trouble. I think there's a way to save her if we can just go down to that..."
"We?" Interrupted Marc. "Sorry. There's no we this time. You're on your own, this time. If you want to go out there and freeze yourself to death, then be my guest."
Splurge then slid down the mountain on the tiny sled, but he crashed into a rock and broke the sled. However, he noticed the village in the distance, just like Sweetums said.
Author's Notes: In case you forgot...
 Sweetums and Robin
This is what Sweetums looks like. That's Robin the Frog he's holding in his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment