Monday, September 19, 2016

Muppets Inc Chapter 18

Back at the scare floor, poor Fozzie was still hairless and wearing a cone, and this time he was holding crutches.
"I know you can do this, Fozzie." Said Kermit, who was by his side. "I picked an easy one for you- in Nepal. Nice, quiet Nepal." Suddenly, Splurge burst through the door and slapped a sock on Fozzie. Before Kermit could say 09-76, Fozzie picked up the frog, shoved the sock down his throat, and threw him into the Nepali bedroom. The bear then continued with his day.
Splurge rushed through the halls looking for Randall's secret lair. He ripped the door open and ran through the lair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Lenny was strapping Boo to the chair. JP was unhappy with the lizard's deeds.
"Finally." He said. "I never should have trusted you with this. Because of you, I had to banish my top scarer!"
"With this machine, we won't need scarers." Replied Lenny. "Besides, that purple heap of garbage got what he deserved."
"That purple heap of garbage was twice the scarer you will ever be!" Said JP. Lenny just growled, and Scooter started activating the machine. The Scream Extractor started stretching to Boo's head, but before she would have her voiced sucked up, Splurge came to the rescue, broke the machine, and pulled up the latch on Boo's chair, setting her free. He picked up the girl and her card key.
"Stop him!" Commanded JP. Lenny then turned invisible. While Splurge and Boo were attempting to exit the lair, something smacked the monster. Lenny was fighting Splurge while he was invisible. He picked up a scream canister, whacked Splurge with it, and materialized in front of the purple Muppet.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that, Splurgenson." He said with an evil grin on his face. He turned invisible again and started fighting Splurge again. Boo escaped Splurge's arms and hid in an air vent to avoid what was happening. A snowball then hit Splurge. It was Marc!
"It's not that I don't care about the kid." He said, unaware that Lenny was fighting Splurge.
"Marc, you don't understand." Said Splurge, trying to hit Lenny.
"Yes, I do." Said Marc. "I was just mad, that's all. I needed some time to think. But you shouldn't have left me out there." Lenny slammed Splurge against the wall and grabbed both of Splurge's arms.
"I'm being attacked!" He exclaimed.
"I'm not attacking you." Said Marc. "I'm trying to be honest. Just hear me out. You and I are a team. Nothing is more important than our friendship." Boo crawled out of the air vent and tried to warn Marc about what was happening.
"I know kid." Said Marc. "He's too sensitive." Lenny started choking Splurge. "Splurge, I'm baring my soul here. The least you could do is pay attention!" He threw another snowball, but it hit Lenny instead, who became visible. Splurge hit Lenny and ran off with Boo and Marc.
"Get up!" JP said to Lenny. "There can't be any witnesses."
"There won't be." Said Lenny.
Author's Note: I'm so sorry about what happened to Kermit. These sort of things would happen normally on The Muppet Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment