Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Shinx Who Would Be King Chapter 12

Back in the jungle, Kimba, Kyatto, and Baka-sha were sitting on top of a hill. Kimba gave out a loud burp.
"Wow, nice one Kimba." Said Kyatto.
"Thanks." Responded Kimba. "Man, I'm stuffed."
"Me too." Baka-sha remarked. "I ate like a pig."
"Baka, you are a pig." Said Kimba.
"Oh." After that, they all sighed in comfort.
"Kyatto," Baka asked. "Have you ever wondered what those sparking dots are up there?"
"I don't wonder, Baka." Said Kyatto. "I know."
"Really? What are they?" Baka-sha asked.
"They're Volbeat." Kyatto replied. "Volbeat that got stuck in that blueish-black thing."
"Geez." Said Baka-sha. "I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away."
"To you, Baka, everything's gas." Said Kyatto. "Well, Kimba, what do you think?"
"Well," Kimba went. "I'd rather not talk about it."
"C'mon, Kimba." Begged the Mienfoo and Emboar. "We told you ours. Please?"
"My father told me that the great kings of the past are watching us from those stars." Answered Kimba.
"You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are starring at us?" Kyatto and Baka-sha then burst out laughing.
"That's the stupidest thing I ever heard!" Said Kyatto. "What lunatic made that up?" Upon hearing that, Kimba walked away and fell to the ground, causing a few dandelion seeds to go flying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, the seeds made it to Yujin's tree. The Simisage grabbed the seeds and smelled them. He put them in a Squirtle shell and mixed some berry juice in. He tasted the seeds and noticed something.
"Kimba?" He said to himself. "He's alive!" Yujin took some more berry juice and painted a mane around the Shinx drawing he done ages ago.
"It is time." He said.
Author's Note: I'm sorry that this chapter is a bit short. I promise that the next chapter will be longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment