Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Shinx Who Would Be King Chapter 6

Later that night, Raion told Xazu to bring Gifuto home while he would teach Kimba a lesson. 
"Come, Gifuto." The Xatu said. He then came to Kimba and put his wings on the Shinx's paws. "Kimba, good luck." Xazu then took off.
"Kimba!" Raion yelled. Kimba walked to Raion and noticed that he put his paw in Raion's paw print.
"Kimba, I am very disappointed in you." Said Raion. "You could've been killed. You deliberately disobeyed me. And what's worse, you put Gifuto in danger!"
"I was just trying to be brave like you." Said Kimba in a mournful tone.
"I'm only brave when I have to be." Raion explained. "Kimba, being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble."
"But you're not scared of anything." Said Kimba.
"I was today." Replied Raion. "I was afraid I would lose you."
"Oh. I guess even kings get scared, huh?" Kimba asked.
"Mm-hmm."
"And you know what? I bet those Growlithe were ever scarder."
"'Cause nobody messes with your dad. Come here, you!" Raion started playing with Kimba.
"Dad?" Kimba asked. "We're pals, right?"
"Right." Raion replied.
"And we'll always be together, right?" The Shinx asked.
"Kimba," Raion explained. "Let me tell you something that my father Raikou told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars."
"Really?" Kimba asked.
"Yes." Raion responded. "So, whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so will I."
Auther's Note: I'm sorry if this chapter's a bit short. I promise that the next chapter will be longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment