Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Shinx Who Would Be King Chapter 3

When Kimba came back to Pride Rock, he saw Kizuato toss a skull off a cliff.
"Hey, Uncle Kizuato! Guess what!" Kimba asked.
"I despise guessing games." Kizuato replied.
"When I'm older, I'm going to be king!" Said Kimba.
"Forgive me for not leaping for joy." Kizuato responded. "Bad back, you know." The Persian dropped to the ground.
"Kizuato, when I'm king, what does that make you?" Kimba asked.
"A Mankey's uncle." Kizuato replied.
"Oh Kizuato, you're so weird!"
"You have no idea. Did your father show you the whole kingdom?"
"Yep, and I'm gonna rule it all!"
"Did he show you what was beyond the northern border?"
"No. He said I can't go there."
"Well, he's absolutely right. It's terribly dangerous."
"Well, what is it?"
"Oh, Kimba. I can't tell you, for the well-being of my own nephew."
"Kizuato, I'm your only nephew."
"The more reason for me to protect you. A Donphan graveyard is no place for a young prince. Oops!"
"A Donphan what?" Kimba asked curiously.
"Kimba, please do me a favor and never visit that awful place." Said Kizuato. "And remember, it's our little secret."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After that, Kimba went off to find his friend, Gifuto.
"Hey, Gifuto! I heard of this really cool place." Said Kimba, but her mom was licking her fur.
"Kimba, I'm in the middle of a bath right now." She said.
"And it's time for yours." Said Kimba's mom, Messua. She picked up Kimba with her mouth and licked his fur.
"Mom, you're messing up my mane!" Kimba complained. "Okay, I'm all clean. Can I go now?"
"Now where is this cool place?" Messua asked.
"Around the water hole." Kimba fibbed.
"The water hole?" Gifuto complained. "What's so great about the water hole?"
"I'll show you when we get there." Kimba whispered.
"Hey, mom." Gifuto asked her mother. "Is it okay if I go with Kimba?"
"If it's okay with Messua." Said Gifuto's mom.
"Well..." Said Messua.
"Please?" Kimba and Gifuto pleaded.
"It's alright with me." The Cubs cheered once Messua said it. "As long as Xazu comes with you."
"No, not Xazu." Kimba complained.

No comments:

Post a Comment