Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Shinx Who Would Be King Chapter 16

The next morning, Kyatto and Baka-sha were sleeping in the jungle. Gifuto came over to wake them up.
"Hey." She said, poking Kyatto. "Hey, wake up." When Kyatto woke up, he screamed in horror, which woke up Baka-sha, who started screaming as well.
"Don't ever do that again!" Said Kyatto. "Carnivores, oy!"
"Have you guys seen Kimba?" She asked.
"I thought he was with you." Said Kyatto.
"He was," Gifuto explained. "But now I can't find him."
"You won't find him here!" Said Yujin. "The king has returned."
"I can't believe it." Said Gifuto. "He's gone back."
"Gone back?" Kyatto asked. "What do you mean?" Suddenly, Yujin vanished.
"Hey, what's going on here?" Kyatto asked again. "Who's the monkey?"
"Kimba's gone back to challenge Kizuato." Said Gifuto.
"Who?" Kyatto asked.
"Kizuato."
"Who's got a kazoo?" Baka-sha asked.
"No, he's his uncle."
"The monkey's his uncle?"
"No!" Gifuto yelled. "Kimba's going back to challenge his uncle to take his place as king."
"Oh." Kyatto and Baka-sha said simultaneously.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, when Kimba made it back to the pride lands, the place was in ruins. Everything was burnt down. He was ready to challenge Kizuato, but then he heard a familiar voice.
"Kimba, wait up!" It was Gifuto. "It's awful, isn't it."
"I didn't want to believe you." Said Kimba.
"What made you come back?" Asked Gifuto.
"I finally got some sense knocked into me," He replied. "And I have the bump to prove it. And besides, this is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?"
"I will." Said Gifuto.
"It's gonna be dangerous." Said Kimba.
"Danger? Ha!" Said Gifuto. "I laugh in the face of danger. Ha-ha-ha-ha!"
"I don't see anything funny about this." Said Kyatto.
"Kyatto, Baka, what are you doing here?" Kimba asked.
"At your service, my liege." Said Baka-sha, bowing down.
"We're going to fight your uncle for this?" Asked Kyatto.
"Yes, Kyatto." Said Kimba. "This is my home."
"Talk about your fixer-upper." Said Kyatto. "Well, Kimba, if it's that important to you, we're with you to the end."
When the four came near Pride Rock, there were Growlithe everywhere.
"Growlithe." Said Kyatto. "I hate Growlithe. So, what's your plan on getting past those guys?"
"Live bait." Said Kimba.
"Good idea." Said Kyatto, but then he realized something. "Hey!"
"C'mon, Kyatto." Kimba begged. "You guys need to create a diversion."
"What do you want me to do?" Kyatto asked. "Dress in drag and do the hula?" And that's exactly what the Mienfoo did, while Baka pretended to be a cooked pig.
Kyatto: Luau!
If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat
Eat my buddy Baka here because he is a treat
Come on down and dine
On this tasty swine
All you have to do is get in line
Are you achin'
Baka-sha: Yep, yep, yep.
Kyatto: For some bacon?

Baka-sha: Yep, yep, yep.
Kyatto: He's a big pig
Baka-sha: Yep, yep.
Kyatto: You can be a big pig, too, oy!
When the song ended, the Growlithe chased after Kyatto and Baka-sha.

No comments:

Post a Comment