Monday, June 6, 2016

The Shinx Who Would Be King Chapter 4

"Step lively." Xazu said to the two Shinx. "The sooner we get to the water hole, the sooner we can leave."
"So where are we really going?" Gifuto asked Kimba quietly.
"A Donphan graveyard." Answered Kimba.
"Wow!" Gifuto exclaimed.
"Shh, Xazu." Warned Kimba.
"Oh, yeah." Said Gifuto. "So how do we ditch the Psyduck?"
As Kimba and Gifuto were discussing their secret plan, Xazu swooped down to the cubs to tell them something.
"Oh, look at you too." He said. "Two seeds of romance blossoming in the Savannah. Your parents will be thrilled! With the two of you being betrothed and whatnot."
"Be-what?" Kimba asked.
"Betrothed. Intended. Affianced." Answered Xazu.
"Meaning?" Aked Gifuto.
"One day, you two are going to get married!" Upon hearing that, Kimba and Gifuto felt disgusted.
"I can't marry her!" Protested Kimba. "She's my friend!"
"Yeah, it would be so weird." Said Gifuto.
"I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you Squirtle doves have no choice." Said Xazu. "It's a tradition going back generations."
"When I'm king, that's the first thing to go." Declared Kimba.
"Not as long as I'm around.
"In that case, you're fired."
"I'm sorry, but only the king can do that."
"Well, he's the future king."
"Yeah, and you have to do what I tell you."
"With an attitude like that, you'll be a pathetic King indeed."
"Not the way I see it."
Kimba: I'm gonna be a mighty king
So enemies beware!
Xazu: Well, I've never seen a king or beast
With quite so little hair (plucks hair)
Kimba: I'm gonna be the main event
That no king was before
I'm brushing up, I'm looking down
I'm working on my roar!
Xazu: So far a rather, uninspiring thing. (Blows into a tissue, but is actually a Donphan's ear, then the Donphan smacks him)
Kimba: Oh, I just can't wait to be king!
Xazu: You have a long way to go, master, if you think...
Kimba: No one saying 'Do this!'
Xazu: Now, when I said that...
Gifuto: No one saying 'Be here!'
Xazu: What I meant was...
Kimba: No one saying 'Stop that!'
Xazu: What you don't realize...
Kimba and Gifuto: No one saying 'Stay here!'
Xazu: Stay here!
Kimba (riding a Doduo with Gifuto on another): Free to run around all day
Xazu: Well, that's definitely out.
Kimba: Free to do it all my way!
Xazu: I think it's time
That you and I
Arrange a heart-to-heart (crashes into a Rhyhorn's behind)
Kimba: Kings don't need advice
From lanky parrots for a start
Xazu: If this is where
The monarchy is heading
Count me out!
Out of service
Out of Unova
I wouldn't hang about
Ahh!
This child is getting wildly out of wing
Kimba: (walks with Gifuto through a lane of Zebstrika)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king!
(Xazu tries to find the two Shinx, but the Zebstrika put their tails up)
(Kimba and Gifuto run through a herd of Donphan, while Xazu is flying overhead)
Kimba: Everybody look left
Xazu: Aah!
(Pokémon trample over Xazu)
Kimba: Everybody look right
(Pokémon trample over Xazu again)
Kimba: (hopping on the heads of Girafarig) Everywhere you look I'm
In the spotlight!
Xazu: Not yet! (Gets squished in between a Girafarig and a Zebstrika)
Aipom: Let every creature know
For broken sing (they pick up Xazu)
Krookodile: Let's here it in the herd
And on the wing
(Aipom throw Xazu into the air)
Girafarig: It's gonna be king Kimba's finest fling! (Hurl Kimba and Gifuto into the air, while the Aipom check Xazu for Bug Pokémon)
Everyone except Xazu: Oh, I just can't wait to be king!
(a Rhydon holds up a tower of Donphan, Stantler, Slowpoke, Lickitung, Girafarig, and a Dodrio)
Everyone except Xazu: Oh, I just can't wait to be king!
(The Dodrio opens up its wings to reveal Kimba and Gifuto)
Everyone except Xazu: Oh I just can't wait
(The tower of Pokémon falls apart)
To be king! (The Rhydon sits on Xazu while everyone flees, including Kimba and Gifuto)
"Pardon me madam," Xazu asks while he was under the Rhydon. "But get off! Kimba? Gifuto!"

No comments:

Post a Comment