Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Shinx Who Would Be King Chapter 7

Back in the Donphan Graveyard, Akuto's underside was injured from Raion.
"Man, that lousy Raion." Moaned Akuto. "I won't be able to sit for a week." Suddenly, Oroka just burst out laughing.
"It's not funny, Oroka." Said Akuto, but Oroka laughed hysterically. The two Growlithe then started to fight.
"Will you knock it off?" Said Yabani.
"Well, he started it." Said Akuto, while Oroka was biting his own leg.
"No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain." Said Yabani.
"Man, I hate dangling." Complained Akuto.
"Yeah." Said Yabani. "If it weren't for those electric cat Pokémon, we'd be running the joint."
"Man, I hate cats."
"So pushy"
"And hairy."
"And stinky."
"And man, are they..."
"Ugly!" They said in unison.
"Oh coarse, not all of us cat Pokémon are that bad." Said Kizuato.
"Oh, Kizuato. It was only you." Said Akuto.
"We were afraid it was going to be someone important." Said Yabani.
"Like Raion." Replied Akuto.
"Man, when I hear that name, I shudder." Said Yabani.
"Raion!" Said Akuto.
"Nice." Said Yabani. "Do it again."
"Raion!" Repeated Akuto. "Raion, Raion, Raion!" Oroka couldn't help but laugh.
"It tingles." Said Yabani.
"I'm surrounded by idiots." Complained Kizuato.
"But, Kizuato..." Said Yabani. "You're one of us."
"Kizuato, did you get us anything to eat pal, huh? Did you, did you, did you?" Akuto asked.
"I don't think you deserve this." Said Kizuato, holding a tail that once belonged to a Slowpoke. "I was saving this for when you finished those cubs, but you couldn't even dispose of them." When he dropped the tail, the Growlithe ripped apart the tail ravenously.
"You know, it's not like they were exactly alone, Kizuato." Said Yabani.
"What do you expect us to do?" Akuto asked. "Kill Raion?"
"Precisely." Replied Kizuato with an evil grin on his face, and he started to sing.
Kizuato: I know that your powers of pretension
Are as lukewarm as an Emboar's backside
But as thick as you are, pay attention!
My words are a matter of pride
It's clear from your vacant expression
The lights are not all on upstairs
But we're talking kings and successions
Even you can't be caught unaware!
So be prepared for a chance of a lifetime
Be prepared for sensational news
A shiny, new era
Is tiptoeing nearer
Yabani: And where do we feature?
Kizuato: Just listen to teacher
I know it sounds sorted
But you'll be rewarded
When at last, I am given my share
And injustice deliciously squared
Be prepared!
Akuto: Oh yeah, we'll be prepared. For what?
Kizuato: For the death of the King!
Akuto: Why, is he sick?
Kizuato: No, fool, we're gonna kill him. And Kimba, too.
Yabani: Great idea! Who needs a king?
Akuto and Yabani: No king! No king! La-la-la-la-la-la!
Kizuato: You idiots! There will be a king!
Akuto: But you said...
Kizuato: I'll be the king! Stick with me, and you shall never go hungry again!
Yabani: Yay, long live the king!
Background Growlithe: Long live the king! Long live the king!
It's great that we'll soon be connected
To a king that we'll all time adore
Kizuato: Of coarse, quid pro quo, you're expected
To take certain duties on board
The future is littered with prizes
And though, I'm the main addressee
The point that I must emphasize is
You won't get a sniff without me!
(A Growlithe screams and falls into a pit)
Kizuato: So be prepared for the coup of the century
Be prepared for the murkiest scam
Growlithe: La-la-la!
Kizuato: Meticulous planning
Growlithe: We'll have food!
Kizuato: Tenacity spanning
Growlithe: Lots of food!
Kizuato: Decades of denial
Growlithe: We'll have a good king
Kizuato: Is simply why I'll
Be king undisputed
Respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am!
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared!
Growlithe: Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
Kizuato and Growlithe: Be prepared!
Author's Note: It's been declared in Pokemon Gold and Silver that humans cut off the tail of a Slowpoke and eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment