Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Little Lost Luvdisc Chapter 16

Little Lost Luvdisc Chapter 16
After witnessing Rakki's 'death', Gulliver dropped off Marlon and Waseri in the Slateport Harbor.
"I'm so sorry." He said to them. "Truly, I am." He then flew off, and the fish went underwater.
"Waseri." Said Marlon. "If it wasn't for you, I never would've even made it here. So, thank you." Marlon then headed east so he could go home.
"Hey, wait a minute." Said Waseri, swimming to Marlon. "Wait. Where are you going?"
"It's over, Waseri." Said Marlon. "We were too late. Rakki's gone, and I'm going home now."
"No." Said Waseri. "No, you can't. Stop!" Marlon stopped swimming. "Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave, I just.... I remember things better with you. I do. Look: M. Shinkai 134....34... I remember it. I do. It's there. I know it is because when I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and... I'm home. Please. I don't want to forget."
"I'm sorry, Waseri, but I do." Said Marlon, and he continued swimming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, two Krabbys, one orange and one gold, were eating bubbles from a sewer pipe.
"Manna from heaven." Said the orange Krabby.
"Sweet nectar of life!" Said the gold Krabby. They then saw a Luvdisc swimming east.
"Yeah, that's it fella." Said the orange Krabby. "Just keep swimming."
"Too right, mate!" Said the gold Krabby. A smaller Luvdisc then popped out of a pipe.
"Oh!" Said the orange Krabby. "I got a live one here!"
"Have you seen my dad?" The Luvdisc asked the two River Crab Pokemon. It was Rakki. However, they wanted to eat him instead. Thankfully, Rakki escaped and headed west.
"You let him get away!" Said the gold Krabby, and they started fighting. Rakki continued swimming, searching for his dad, and he saw a hornless Seaking swimming around a buoy. Rakki decided to ask what was going on.
"Um, excuse me." Said Rakki. "Are you alright?"
"I don't know where I am." She said nervously. "I don't know what's going on. I think I lost somebody, but I can't remember."
"It's okay." Said Rakki. "I'm looking for someone, too. Maybe we can look together."
"I'm Waseri." Said the Seaking.
"I'm Rakki." Said the Rendezvous Pokemon.
"Rakki?" Said Waseri. "That's a nice name." The two then started searching for Marlon. At one point, she stopped at a pipe and began reading it.
"Oh. Slit-Sleet-Stateport." Then, her memories about her big adventure with Marlon flooded back, and she was filled with joy.
"Aah! Rakki!" She shouted, holding the Luvdisc by his pectoral fins. "It's you! You're Rakki! You were dead. I saw you. And here you are! I found you. But now you're not dead, and your father- Your father!"
"My father?" Asked Rakki. "You know my father?! Where is he?"
"This way!" Said Waseri, pointing to the east. "He went this way. Quick!" Waseri and Rikki swam east and saw two Krabbys, one gold and one orange.
"Hey!" She asked them. "Have you seen a pink fish swim by? It looks just like him."
"But bigger!" Said Rakki.
"Yeah, I saw him, coy koi." Said the gold Krabby. "But I'm not telling you where he went, and there's no way you're gonna make me." Waseri then looked at the Krabby angrily. She grabbed him, went up to the surface, and held him in front a flock of hungry Pidove.
"Aah! All right! I'll talk!" The Krabby pleaded. "He went to the fishing grounds!" Waseri dropped the Krabby, and she and Rakki went over to the fishing grounds.
Author's Note: The Krabby that unfortunately almost gets eaten by Pidove in this chapter happens to be Shiny.
Spr 5b 098 s.png

No comments:

Post a Comment