Friday, March 23, 2018

Little Lost Luvdisc Epilogue

Little Lost Luvdisc Epilogue

Back in Slateport, after a tiresome fight with Porygon2 Version 6.2B, the tank gang finally escaped. May was upset that the virtual Pokemon fainted.
"Daisuke, I don't understand." Said May. "This thing has a ten-year warranty and it faints."
"Error. Error." Said the Porygon2.
"I had to clean the tank myself, take all the Pokemon out, put them in Net Balls, and...." May then noticed the Pokemon were missing. "Where did they go?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside, the tank gang broke out of their balls, and Arnaldo started evolving. He became taller, developed Scyther-like scythes, turned blue, and developed a longer tail. Arnaldo, who used to be an Anorith, was now an Armaldo.
"Impressive, Arnaldo!" Said Yasei. "How did that happen?"
"The tank was filled with Everstones." Said Arnaldo, who had a deeper voice now. "Now that we escaped the tank, I was capable of evolving. For years, I have been in my larval stage. But now, I have evolved."
"Now what?" Asked Bloat.
"Now we escape from as far from civilization as we can." Answered Yasei. "But how?"
"Hold on!" Said Ruby. "I'm detecting a mammalian Pokemon. It's a Wailord! The same one that carried Rakki's dad and the hornless Seaking!"
"What about it?" Asked Arnaldo.
"We could use him as transport!" Said Ruby.
"There's no way I'm going inside a Wailord!" Said Redeye.
"Do you want to get caught by a Trainer and be pitted against who knows what?" Asked Tate.
"I guess not." Said Redeye.
"You better make your decision now." Said Ruby. "The Wailord will be here in a few seconds."
"Fine." Said Redeye.
"But what about you, Arnaldo?" Asked Ruby.
"I decided to move to Route 119." Replied the Armaldo. Soon enough, the Wailord appeared.
"This is our stop, ladies and gents." Said Yasei. "What is it thinking, Ruby?"
"He'll take us in for one Poké Dollar." The other fish looked at Ruby with confusion. "Just kidding! He says it's fine!"
"I hope I'll be able to see Liza, again!" Said Tate. Yasei, Baburu, Redeye, Ruby, Tate, and Bloat went inside the Wailord, and the Wailord swam east.
"Au revoir, comrades!" Said Arnaldo. "I'll send you mail each week!" He them swam off to Route 119 to settle at a new home.
Author's Note: If you're wondering if I'll do a Pokemon version of Finding Dory, the long-awaited sequel to Finding Nemo, I probably won't in the near future. During Walt Disney's lifetime, he didn't focus on the past: He focused on the future. Walt Disney said to keep moving forward to look for more ideas for stories. However, I will remake a story I have written in the past: Steven and Phoebe! I will post the remake on May 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment