Saturday, March 10, 2018

Little Lost Luvdisc Chapter 6

Little Lost Luvdisc Chapter 6

That same morning, Marlon and Waseri were sleeping in the sunken ship, which actually survived the explosion last night. However, it was leaning dangerously close over an abyss. When Marlon woke up, he noticed the chasm and tried pushing the goggles off the ship. However, it made the ship lean closer to the chasm. Marlon started to wake up Waseri, but scared her awake. Luckily, the goggles were on her back. The two fish then saw the ship lean and lean until it broke apart. When Marlon and Waseri took shelter, they lost the goggles in the process. Marlon saw the goggles float down, and he chased after it. However, it was too dark in the abyss, so he swam up back to the shelter area. Waseri, on the other hand, was having a blast. She swam over to Marlon to check up on him.
"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked.
"It's gone." Mourned Marlon. "I've lost the mask."
"Did you drop it?" Asked Waseri.
"You dropped it!" Marlon snapped. "That was my only chance of finding my son. Now it's gone." Waseri then decided to cheer the Luvdisc up.
"Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills." She said. "When life gets you down, know what you got to do?"
"I don't want to know." Replied Marlon. Waseri then started to sing.
"Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." He grabbed Marlon's fin and swam down towards the abyss. "What do we do? We swim, swim."
"Waseri, no singing." Said Marlon, but the Seaking kept singing. "See? I'm going to get stuck now with that song. Now it's in my head."
"Sorry." Said Waseri. It was pitch-black now.
"Waseri, do you see anything?"
"Aah! Something's got me."
"That was me. Sorry."
"Who's that?"
"Who could it? It's me."
"Are you my conscience?"
"Yeah, yeah. I'm your conscience. We haven't spoken in a while. How are you?"
"Can't complain."
"That's good to hear. Now, Waseri, do you see anything?" A yellow light then appeared in the fishes' views.
"I see a light." Said Waseri.
"A light?" Asked Marlon, still pretending to be Waseri's conscience.
"Yeah, over there." Said Waseri. "Hey conscience, am I dead?"
"No, you're not." Said Marlon. "I see it, too." Marlon and Waseri swam towards the light, and the two fish could see again.
"What is it?" Asked Marlon.
"It's so pretty." Said Waseri.
"I'm feeling happy." Said Marlon. "Which is a big deal for me."
"I want to touch it." Said Waseri. She touched the light with her pectoral fin and it bounced. The two Pokémon were hypnotized by the light, but a couple seconds later, they found out what the light really belonged to: A large Lanturn with Deep Sea Teeth.
"Good feeling's gone." Said Marlon, and the hungry Lanturn started chasing them.
"I can't see!" Said Marlon. "I don't know where I'm going!" While they were swimming for their lives, Marlon noticed the goggles that the diver dropped.
"The mask!" He said.
"What mask?" Asked Waseri. Suddenly, the lights went out. "I can't see a thing." The Lanturn looked at his prey with his light and saw the Seaking and Luvdisc.
"Oh, gee." Said Marlon, and the Lanturn started chasing him.
"Hey, look," Said Waseri. "A mask."
"Read it!" Demanded Marlon. However, the light went away.
"I'm sorry," Said Waseri. "But if you could just bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light." Marlon then grabbed the Lantern's antenna and shined it at Waseri. "That's great. Keep it right there."
"Just read it!" Shouted Marlon.
"Okay, Mr. Bossy." Said Waseri. She started reading the goggles and saw an M. "M. Shin. M. Shingle? M. Shinto?" Marlon held the second light from the back of the Lantern's antenna behind him. "The first line is M. Shinkai!"
"M. Shinkai doesn't make any sense!" Yelled Marlon, still hanging on to the Lantern's light. The Light Pokémon shook the Luvdisc off and continued chasing Marlon.
"Okay." Said Waseri, as she continued reading the goggles. "Second line. 134." While Waseri was reading, Marlon held on the Lanturn's front light, and the Electric/Water-Type fish put the Luvdisc and its antenna its mouth.
"Light please!" Said Waseri, and the Lanturn's stomach lit up with Marlon inside. The Lanturn spat its antenna out and continued chasing Marlon. Marlon swam back down to Waseri to hear some progress.
"The second line's '134 Zigzagoon Way'." Said Waseri.
"That's great." Said an anxious Marlon. "Speed read. Take a guess. No pressure. No problem." The Lanturn was getting closer. "There's a lot of pressure. Take a guess now with pressure!"
"Slateport! It's Slateport!" Said Waseri.
"Duck!" Said Marlon as he held the goggles' strap like a slingshot. When Marlon opened his eyes, the Lanturn was strapped to a rock!
"We did it! We did it!" He cheered. "So, Waseri. What did the mask say?"
"'M. Shinkai 134 Zigzagoon Way Slateport.'" Said Waseri. Then something hit her. "I remembered what I said! I usually forgot things, but I remembered that time!"
"Where is it?" Asked Marlon.
"I don't know." Replied Waseri. "But who cares? I remembered. 'M. Shinkai 134 Zigzagoon Way Slateport!" The trapped Lantern growled, and Marlon and Waseri swam upwards and out of the chasm.
Author's Note: Since May in both the Pokemon video games and the anime doesn't have a last name, I gave her one: Shinkai, named after contemporary anime legend Makoto Shinkai.

No comments:

Post a Comment